Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Finally a medium I can sink my words into"

Just a heads up on a blog written by YayTrail user Christine Sherwood (AKA CheekyChristine, on her thoughts about YayTrail and how she sees it fitting into her social networking world.

To quote Christine: "Sinking my words and thoughts into the pages I care about transcends just commenting on random articles about the 2010 World Cup or recipes for my mom to peruse. It’s the ability to communicate and expedite thoughts to change ideas, transform projects, help students, colleagues and anyone else you need to reach.

The concept behind YayTrail is one of the more innovative ideas I’ve seen. It’s an efficiency tool. A tool to work along side any other social networking site; any other website in general. It’s a tool to enhance your online experience not take away from anything else you are currently using."

Head over to Christine's blog and check out her full thoughts at: http://www.cheekychristine.com/2010/01/yay-for-yaytrail-finally-medium-i-can.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis